All the times he did get sex are marked with italics.
This is it. This is pretty much the pentacle of male privilege in the U.S. When a husband whole heartedly believes that he is a victim to unfair treatment by his wife because she denied him sex 26 times in a month.
When a man think his pleasures is more important than a women NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX and since they are married he has every right to her body and by denying him access to her body she is denying him said right.
He thinks her “excuses” for having sex are also unreasonable. And what are some of those “excuses”?
-She was too tired to have sex.
-She was sick.
-She was too drunk.
-She felt tender (in vaginal region) after having sex the other day.
-They didn’t have enough time because they had somewhere to be. (Which means he was fully prepared to have enough time to get himself off INSIDE his wife while knowing they wouldn’t have enough time for her pleasure)
These are all unreasonable “excuses”
I saw the Reddit thread, and most people were siding with him because she was committing the unacceptable crime of not having sex with him, and even among those who were more sympathetic were starting with ”he did it in an immature way…BUT” and it’s just so depressing how much people hate women that are not ”fulfilling their purpose” of being fucked by men.
The comments on the Buzzfeed link are full of women defending the guy.
It makes me so fucking sick.
I can’t believe people are defending this person. You do not have an inalienable right to sexual intimacy, even with a spouse. This is fucked up.
No this is not funny.
Whether or not it is a joke, I’ve gone onto the channel and there are multiple videos similar to this, which makes me think they’re fake.
These videos enforce the idea to parents that yes, the answer to stop your child becoming obsessed with games is to DESTROY them.
No. This is not funny. It is things like this that cause events such as the father who SHOT his daughter’s laptop to bits to occur. These jokes enforce the attitude that people are ‘wrong’ for loving games.
For wanting to play games.
For some people (including myself), games are a serious escape from horrid realities. The only escape some people can get. The idea that this man (boy?) is wrong for being so upset is disgusting to me?
This is horrific. This is abuse. This is wrong.
This is a sure fire way to get your kids to hate you.
do people not understand how much video games cost?
So my driving instructor texted me, and I was walking so I just typed ‘Ok’ and hit send and then I looked at it and was like WHAT
But as it turns out, my friends are entirely responsible for turning ‘Ok’ into a shortcut.
but what did your driving instructor say
WHAT DID HE SAY
THIS IS NOT A FUN CLIFFHANGER
152,000 people want to know what your teacher responded.
- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shit down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
Things that are scary:
- getting up in class
- coughing in class
- reading out loud in class
- answering a question in class
- turning a test in first in class